Servings 4 Cups
- 8 Roma tomatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 2 yellow onions sliced
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Vegetable broth as needed (look for Mushroom-Free broth if needed)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for 25–30 minutes.
- Once they are cool, put the tomatoes, onions, garlic, and smoked paprika in a blender.
- Process on high speed until smooth, adding broth as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
Per serving: calories: 21, protein: 1 g, carbohydrates: 5 g, fat: 0 g, calcium: 11 mg, sodium: 5 mg, dietary fiber 1 g