Servings 4 Servings
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 8 cups chopped Swiss chard (any color), lightly packed
- ¼ cup apple cider
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dry sauté the onion and garlic in a large pot over high heat, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Add the Swiss chard and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- Add the cider, cover, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Per serving: calories: 94, protein: 2 g, carbohydrates: 22 g, fat: 0 g, calcium: 51 mg, sodium: 186 mg, dietary fiber 2 g