Servings 4 Servings
- 8 Yukon gold potatoes peeled and cut in half
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk heated
- ¼ cup garlic cloves roasted
- Steam the potatoes until very tender, about 30 minutes. Make sure the potatoes don’t sit in the water while cooking and that the water doesn’t evaporate before the potatoes are done.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Put the hot soy milk and garlic in a blender and process on high speed for 20 seconds.
- Pour over the hot potatoes and mash until well combined.
Per serving: calories: 310, protein: 8 g, carbohydrates: 68 g, fat: 2 g, calcium: 37 mg, sodium: 24 mg, dietary fiber 7 g