Servings 8 Servings (2 Cups)
- 2 large bell peppers (red, yellow, or both), halved, stemmed, and seeds and veins removed
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth (look for Mushroom-Free broth if needed)
- 5 sprigs cilantro with stems
- 1/2 shallot peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the peppers cut-side down on the lined baking sheet and roast about 20 minutes, until the skins are browned. Let cool. When cool enough to handle, remove and discard the skins.
- Put the peppers, broth, cilantro, shallot, coriander, and cumin in a blender and process on high speed until smooth. Stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator, Roasted Bell Pepper Dressing will keep for 3 days.
Per serving (1/4 cup): calories: 17.8, protein: 0.6 g, carbohydrates: 3.7 g, fat: 0.1 g, calcium: 5.5 mg, sodium: 5.6 mg, omega-3: 0 g