Servings 4 Servings
- 1 medium watermelon (8–10 pounds), cut into 2-inch cubes
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro lightly packed
- ¼ cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Put the watermelon, onion, cilantro, pineapple juice, and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Stir until well combined, taking care to not smash the watermelon pieces.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Season with pepper to taste before serving.
Per serving: calories: 364, protein: 7 g, carbohydrates: 88 g, fat: 2 g, calcium: 85 mg, sodium: 17 mg, dietary fiber 5 g