Servings 4 Servings
- 4 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup bottled unsweetened peach juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint lightly packed
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender with a tamper or in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Per serving: calories: 145, protein: 2 g, carbohydrates: 37 g, fat: 1 g, calcium: 40 mg, sodium: 12 mg, dietary fiber 5 g Chef’s Tip: You can put this sorbet in the freezer for up to 15 minutes to hold it before serving, but if it’s in the freezer any longer than this, it will start to get too hard and become too difficult to scoop or eat.