Servings 4 Servings
- 3 quarts mixed sprouts (such as alfalfa, clover, lentil, mung, or sunflower sprouts or pea shoots), lightly packed
- 4 oranges peeled and sliced
- 3 cups kelp noodles (see note), drained and put on paper towels to dry
- 1/2 cup Citrus-Tahini Dressing
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts toasted
- Put the sprouts, oranges, kelp noodles, and dressing in a large bowl. Toss gently (avoid crushing the sprouts) until well combined. Spoon into salad bowls and sprinkle with the hazelnuts. Serve immediately.
Per serving: calories: 287.5, protein: 10.3 g, carbohydrates: 30 g, fat: 16.6 g, calcium: 169.1 mg, sodium: 55 mg, omega-3: 0.2 g Note: Kelp noodles are available at natural food stores and some high-end grocery stores.