Servings 8 Servings (2 Cups)
- 2 ripe mangoes coarsely chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown rice vinegar (omit for Grain Free/Paleo-Vegan)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- Put the mangoes, apple juice, ginger, and vinegar in a blender and process on high speed until smooth. Stir in the sesame seeds until evenly distributed. Stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator, Mango-Ginger Dressing will keep for 4 days.
Per serving (1/4 cup): calories: 55.7, protein: 0.5 g, carbohydrates: 12.8 g, fat: 0.8 g, calcium: 18.9 mg, sodium: 2.6 mg, omega-3: 0 g