Servings 4 Servings
- 2 cans (14 ounces) each hearts of palm, equal to 1 pound drained weight
- 16 asparagus spears
- 2 cups unsalted cooked or canned white beans drained
- 1 small red onion sliced into rings
- ½ cup Lemon-Parsley Dressing
- Grill the hearts of palm and asparagus on a hot grill for 3–4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a large bowl and let cool.
- Add the beans, onion, and dressing and stir until well combined.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Per serving: calories: 183, protein: 13 g, carbohydrates: 32 g, fat: 1 g, calcium: 148 mg, sodium: 426 mg, dietary fiber 10 g