Servings 4 Servings
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro lightly packed
- ¼ cup raw cashews toasted
- Pinch cayenne (optional)
- Put ¾ cup of the broth in a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the corn, cover, decrease the heat to medium, and cook until the broth has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- To make the cilantro butter, put the cilantro, cashews, and remaining ¼ cup of broth in a small food processor or small blender and process for 1 minute.
- Smear each ear of corn with the cilantro butter and sprinkle with cayenne if desired.
Per serving: calories: 183, protein: 6 g, carbohydrates: 32 g, fat: 6 g, calcium: 4 mg, sodium: 25 mg, dietary fiber 5 g