Servings 20 (one-inch) round truffles
- 1½ cups gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup blueberries
- 10 pitted dates
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups raw cashews toasted and chopped
- Put the oats in a food processor and pulse for 15 seconds. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Put the blueberries, dates, and lime zest and juice in the food processor and process for 10 seconds.
- Add the oats all at once and process until well incorporated, about 15 seconds.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into twenty pieces and roll each piece into a one-inch ball.
- Put the cashews on a plate or in a small bowl and roll each ball in them until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
Per serving: calories: 543, protein: 15 g, carbohydrates: 64 g, fat: 28 g, calcium: 56 mg, sodium: 12 mg, dietary fiber 8 g