Servings 2 Servings
- 4 frozen bananas broken into large pieces
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup walnuts toasted and coarsely choppe
- Put the bananas in a high-speed blender with a tamper or in a food processor.
- Add the almond milk and cinnamon and process until the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the walnuts, and stir with a silicone spatula until evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately.
Per serving: calories: 413, protein: 7 g, carbohydrates: 59 g, fat: 21 g, calcium: 103 mg, sodium: 26 mg, dietary fiber 9 g