Servings 4 Servings
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 cup coarsely ground cornmeal (polenta)
- 4 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Put the apple juice and 3 of the bananas in a blender and process until smooth and thick.
- Pour into a medium pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the cornmeal, decrease the heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Chop the remaining 3 bananas and add them to the pot along with the flaxseeds and stir until well combined.
- Serve hot.
Per serving: calories: 387, protein: 6 g, carbohydrates: 81 g, fat: 6 g, calcium: 26 mg, sodium: 9 mg, dietary fiber 9 g