Servings 4 Servings
- 2 shallots sliced thick
- 6 baby bok choy cut into quarters
- Juice of 2 tangerines
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil lightly packed
- 8 macadamia nuts toasted and crushed in half
- Dry sauté the shallots in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Add the baby bok choy and tangerine juice, cover, and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the basil and macadamia nuts.
- Serve immediately.
Per serving: calories: 95, protein: 3 g, carbohydrates: 13 g, fat: 5 g, calcium: 142 mg, sodium: 16 mg, dietary fiber 3 g