Servings 4 Servings
- 4 ripe avocados cut into quarters
- 2 grapefruits segmented
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups baby arugula lightly packed
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds or raspberries
- ½ cup whole fresh mint leaves lightly packed
- Divide the avocado equally among four plates.
- Put the grapefruit segments, celery, arugula, pomegranate seeds, and mint leaves in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the grapefruit mixture equally over the avocado. Serve immediately.
Per serving: calories: 47, protein: 6 g, carbohydrates: 31 g, fat: 40 g, calcium: 91 mg, sodium: 59 mg, dietary fiber 16 g